Pages

Graduate applications, quizzes, exams and an endless amount of reading...

Saturday, October 10, 2015


School hasn't been tough but it has been extremely demanding since I have six classes this semester. If I don't have something due for one class, I have something to work on or read for the other three or four classes. An endless amount of schoolwork is piling up on me and I'm slowly but surely catching up with it all. I just keep telling myself that I have a little over two months left and it gets me through each day. I can't wait to graduate! I just finished submitting my Texas State application and now I just have to finish my St. Edward's application. Yay! Enough about school, that seems to be all I talk about. Last week, I witnessed my grandparents get re-married for their 50th anniversary in Las Vegas and it was a moment that I am so grateful for, I'll cherish it for the rest of my life. I had a wonderful weekend with my family in Vegas, it was a lot of fun and Eddie had a great time as well. I'm glad I was able to be apart of such a special weekend. This week, I hung out with my girlfriends at House Wine in McAllen and it was a lot of fun to reconnect, drink wine and enjoy each others company. This coming week I'll need to catch up with all my schoolwork before I go out of town to Austin and Houston. On Friday, Eddie and I are traveling to Austin to look at apartments, visit friends and just hang out. Then on Saturday, we are going to head towards Houston. In Houston, we are planning to go to the Space Center, visit a brewery, eat yummy food, visit a museum (not sure which one yet) and see Mac DeMarco on Sunday night! I am so excited for the next weekend. Tonight, or this afternoon, I am going to take my little sister's to HESTEC (Hispanic Engineering Science and Technology)  at UTRGV which is a festival for the community and it should be fun and educational. Well, I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. I'll try and write more often it just gets tough with everything going on at the moment. Anyway, stay lovely and thanks for reading!

love
deb


Mac DeMarco - No Other Heart

I'll see you next Sunday, Mac! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment