Pages

Traveling the world...

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hello friends,

I've been away from my blog far too long. I've been enjoying my summer break since I finished my first semester of graduate school. Let's catch up!

The day after I finished my semester I traveled to Boulder, Colorado. I knew that I was going to have a lot of fun hiking and exploring. However,  I didn't think I would fall in love with the town of Boulder. I was completely swooned by the mountains, people, and food. The hiking trails were challenging, but the view from the top was such a beautiful reward. I could easily see myself living in Boulder. There is an abundance of hiking trails, the people are incredibly nice, and again, the mountains. Ever since I started hiking more frequently this year, I've become enamored with nature. There is nothing more stress-relieving than hiking and being among nature. I seriously can't wait to go back. Colorado is absolutely stunning.

After my trip, I started working a little more to save money because I have a huge trip planned next month. In 25 days I'll be taking a trip with EF College to Europe for one month. I'll be traveling solo and I'm going to visit eight countries. I am beyond excited! I also get to meet up with my best friend Jenn in Paris, which should be incredibly fun. :)

I am going to be traveling to:
Dublin, Ireland
Liverpool, England (Home of The Beatles!)
London, England
Oxford, England
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ghent, Belgium
Paris, France
Lucerne, Switzerland
Milan, Italy
Pisa, Italy
Florence, Italy
La Spezia, Italy
Cannes, France
Monte Carl, Monaco
Barcelona, Spain


I have been preparing for months now. I decided to film a video featuring all the travel accessories necessary for a month long trip in Europe. I hope it helps! I've been doing plenty of research on pinterest, travel blogs, and watching YouTube videos to find the most essential accessories. Who knows, maybe you'll be traveling to Europe soon as well. :) Oh, and before I forget... I meant to include a camera as well but I was using it for filming.



Moving on, I've been really great. I am so excited to be traveling for one month. I've been eating healthier and working out in order to prepare. I've also abandoned my blog, but I was focusing on myself and spending time with my boyfriend, family and friends for awhile. It's going to be hard to leave my boyfriend but I am going to be able to contact him while I am abroad. I've also been visiting my family at least once a month to spend time with them. I get to go home again next weekend to see my family and friends before I leave. It should be a nice time but I am not ready for the valley heat. I also get to go on a mini vacation with my boyfriend to Houston the week that I leave. We are going to watch one of our favorite comedians, Louis C.K., at the NRG Stadium. A lot of exciting things are happening in my life, and I couldn't be happier. I am so thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I'll have a lot of travel posts coming up when I get back from Europe featuring plenty of videos. I am also planning on doing a packing video to show you how to pack for one month in Europe. I hope that all my readers are doing well. I am thinking of getting a snapchat just for my Europe trip so you can follow me along the way and see the beauty that Europe has to offer. I'll keep you posted when I decide to get snapchat so you can travel with me. 

Lastly, I'll leave you with a song. Enjoy! Stay wonderful. 


 Woods - Military Madness



Love, 
Deborah G

No comments:

Post a Comment