Pages

My Best Friend

Saturday, April 11, 2015


I don't have many pictures to post because I haven't been taking many lately. I'd rather just enjoy the moment without having to be on my phone every second of every day. I did snap a few pictures of my dog the other day. We've been spending a lot of time together when I'm not in school. It's crunch time, the spring semester is about to end. I'm thankful for Ferd, I love my dog so much and I appreciate him always being by my side. At times when you're stressed out and frustrated all you really need is your best friend. 

That's all for now, hope you all are doing well. 

P.S. listen to Courtney Barnett's new album 'Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit' it's a wonderful album that shows her true artistry. 

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment