Pages

A day of leisure...

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I finished all my finals yesterday afternoon! I felt immediately relieved after and got to hang out with my boyfriend the rest of the day. We got dinner and then went to have a celebratory beer at Roosevelt's.  I did really well in my classes and I had a full day off from school today. I finally got to start my book 'Sick In The Head' by Judd Apatow that I purchased with a gift card from my friend Sarah (thanks girl!) and it's the perfect book for a comedy lover like myself. I also got a day to hang out with my little sisters. I took them to Starbucks, Forever 21 to go shopping and then we saw 'Minions' at the movie theatre. It was quite a fun day and now I'm currently watching 'The Office' with Eddie. Summer II starts tomorrow but I only have class twice a week, let's hope this semester isn't too challenging. I'll talk to you all later! Thanks for reading, I appreciate it so much.

love
deb



Foxygen - Oh yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment