Pages

A Moody Mundane Monday...

Monday, July 6, 2015


Finals are almost here and of course I feel extremely stressed out with an overwhelming amount of work from all three classes. It seems like every day I am having to study for an exam, write an essay or do an insane amount of reading. I'm to the point where I literally feel sick almost every day from the lack of sleep and stress I've been dealing with. It also sucks that I have no time to work out. I feel fat, ugly and stressed. Probably the three worst things for me as a twenty-three year old girl to feel. Seriously looking forward to next Monday at 5:00 p.m. when I am officially done. I only get one day off before Summer II but I am so looking forward to a day of leisure. Wish me luck readers, I need it! I hope your summer is far better than mine currently is. 




Cass McCombs - County Line

this is a nice song...



No comments:

Post a Comment