Pages

A little optimism goes a long way...

Wednesday, July 8, 2015


When things get a little crazy you tend to get overwhelmed. At least I do when I feel like I have no sense of control over what is going on. I feel like a new person today. I got a lot of rest and I decided to be much more optimistic which led to having a pretty good day. I didn't do much, just went to class, had a nice nap, watched a film for my Literature and Film Adaptation class and then did some reading. I also listened to my online lecture and had lots of caffeine, which is pretty much essential at this point. I feel 100% better than yesterday because I don't feel completely behind in my online classes, trust me, it's extremely easy to blow it off. I'm slowly but surely catching up. It's going to be a busy week/weekend until Monday but hey, I can't complain. I'm getting three classes out of the way and I'm getting closer to having a degree. Sometimes you just need a good amount of sleep and a little optimism to get yourself through the day. I figured I can get back on a good workout routine and better eating habits next week because Summer II I will only have class on Monday and Wednesday. Maybe I'll actually get to enjoy summer and hang out with my friends and family more often. It's been a pretty productive day, so now it's time to hangout with my boyfriend and our friends. Alright, well I hope you all are doing lovely. I'm going to try and stay positive as much as possible. The semester is almost over, yay!


Kisses - Midnight Lover

This duo always makes me want to dance.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment