Pages

Optimist High

Sunday, August 10, 2014

What I Wore... to a wedding shower 
Little Black Dress from Shop 112 - $29.99
Necklace from Shop 112 - $14.99
Jessica Simpson Nude Heels from Dillard's - $49.99

[My Aunt Patty, Mother, Myself and Aunt Sandra]

Today I learned that people are always going to let you down.. no matter what. It's okay though when you have the most wonderful boyfriend, awesome family and friends you can count on. I'm glad to be where I am surrounded by people that actually care for me. I spent the day with my grandmother, mother and aunts at a Wedding Shower for a dear family friend and I appreciated every moment. My family has always been accepting of whatever I want to do and they support and guide me if needed. I'm just trying to appreciate every moment with everyone in my life who is special to me. I've been let down and affected by so many people during my twenty-two years of living and it's time to just forget about all the negativity. I don't want to take anything or anyone for granted. There is nothing wrong with being optimistic right? I've been a pessimist far too long.  

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment