Pages

NYC

Tuesday, May 26, 2015


Hello readers! 
I hope you all are lovely. I will be leaving to Austin today since I am flying out to New York City tomorrow morning with my boyfriend. I hope that the weather doesn't get as ugly as it has been in the Austin area. Wish me luck! We will be staying in Manhattan instead of Brooklyn but we are still planning on spending a couple of days in the Brooklyn area. I'm extremely excited because we have something planned almost every night. We are going to comedy shows, A Broadway show (The Book of Mormon), improv shows and two live-taping's. I can't wait to tell you all about my trip. Have a great week! Also, Happy Early Birthday to my wonderful and sweet boyfriend. He turns 24 on May 31st. Smell ya later! 

love 
deb



Frank Sinatra - New York, New York 

No comments:

Post a Comment