Pages

A relaxing/painful weekend...

Saturday, May 2, 2015

[It's hard for me to smile because my mouth is sore. Also, I wore a very comfy outfit today.]

Ouch! Going to the Dentist is always an awful experience for me. I had all four wisdom teeth extracted yesterday and I was in so much pain all evening. I was also numb for about twelve hours! I'm glad it's all over now but I still have to go back and remove the stitches later in the week. I'm also still dealing with soreness and pain because the medicine they prescribed me isn't strong at all. Oh well, I'm trying to power through it. I just wish I could eat! I've only been able to eat liquids and soft foods. I do get to eat a lot of ice cream though and that makes me happy. Luckily, I have a sweet and caring boyfriend to take care of me all weekend. He's been so nice and helpful while my family is out of town. Today, while Eddie went to work out I was bored of being in the house all day yesterday and today so I took a little shopping trip to Forever 21 and got some cute shoes and two dresses. I'm glad I got to get out for a bit. After that I just came back home and I've been studying and doing homework since then. I already finished with one class and have two exams this coming week. The semester is almost over guys! I hope you've had a great weekend.

P.S. Django Django has a new album coming out on May 4th! I'm excited and I hope it's as great or greater than their self-titled album.

love
deb


Here is a song off the new album!

Django Django - Shake and Tremble

No comments:

Post a Comment