Pages

Countdown to summer vacation...

Saturday, May 9, 2015


Hello everyone!
I hope you all have had a wonderful week. I finished my last week of school but I still have two projects due and one final due next week, I will be officially done on Thursday. I couldn't be anymore excited for my mini summer vacation. I am looking forward to relaxing and watching King of The Hill. This week was pretty great considering I only had to go to school until Wednesday. I had two finals to worry about but they were really easy. I also decided to cut my hair and have a new look for summer. It gets extremely hot here in the RGV so cutting five to six inches off my hair was a must. It feels nice and healthy now, I love it. I spent yesterday running around town finding gifts for my mom for Mother's Day and then I surprised her when she got home with fresh roses in a cute vase, a bottle of moscato (her favorite wine), mini cheesecake and a giant card thanking her for everything that she does. It was nice to surprise her and she really appreciated it. Then, last night I spent the evening with my family at a BBQ for my cousin Ashley's birthday. It was a fun evening filled with food and good laughs and the family time I always cherish. Now that summer is approaching I'm hoping to hang out with my girlfriends, it's been over a month since we've hung out because we were all busy.. but I definitely need some friend time in my life. I hope we are able to catch up soon. Until then, I'm looking forward to my New York trip with Eddie. Just 17 more days! I'm super excited! I can't believe it's almost time, I need to start planning an itinerary and buy some new luggage. Well, thank you all for reading. I'm going to start getting ready for a wedding in a bit for my second cousin. Have a lovely day! 

Love, 
Deb


Rhye - Hunger

No comments:

Post a Comment