Pages

Goodbye weekend, so long darling..

Monday, April 21, 2014


I had a wonderful time this weekend spending time with Eddie. On Friday, I headed to Eddie's after a day of shopping with my little sisters. I took over a couple of goodies that I had ordered for him which was King Krule's album on vinyl and 'Inside Llewyn Davis' on Blu-Ray. I like getting Eddie random little surprise gifts and just being the best girlfriend ever (kidding, but not really because I am). We hung out for a bit then went to stuff our faces at Rudy's BBQ which was a great idea to do before going out drinking (kidding). We then headed to Roosevelt's at 7 to hang out with Eddie's best friend Pete who was in town for the weekend. We drank a lot and had interesting conversations. It was a really good night. I slept over at Eddie's which means cuddling, movies and laziness all day. I finally left the next day in the afternoon to get ready to go to a Quince with my boyfriend and his family. I got a really cute white/pink dress from BCBG. The quince was nice and as nerve-wrecking as it was to meet Eddie's family they put me at ease with their kindness. We didn't stay out too long because Eddie was tired. We went back to his house and just hung out the rest of the evening which is always the best. Easter Sunday was good spending time with the family. I participated in the adult egg hunt and got fifteen dollars and a bunch of lottery tickets. I also ate tons of bbq. The rest of the evening I spent with my boyfriend of course. We put in many hours of game play on Pokemon. We are playing Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver right now on our Nintendo DS's. It was one of my favorite games that I played in high school so it's really cool to get back into it. After much game play, cuddling and kisses I headed back home. As soon as I got here I knocked out. I guess I was still exhausted from the weekend. Now, after about four hours of sleep I'm completely awake and it's not even five in the morning yet.. oh well. Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I'll leave you with this video.. I am in love with Mac's music. If you haven't had the chance to have a listen yet I suggest you download or buy 'Salad Days' by Mac Demarco. 

P.S. I need to discuss how perfect last weeks episode of 'Portlandia' was. This is a personal reminder to do so. Also, Louie is back in May! If you haven't watched the show then you are definitely missing out.


Love

Deb

Ode to Viceroy - Mac Demarco

No comments:

Post a Comment