Pages

Thursday was wonderful..

Friday, April 4, 2014


My Thursday started off pretty late in the afternoon. I got out of bed and forced myself to run and workout even though I was dreading the heat. I then showered and got ready to hang out with my boyfriend. I paired a cute grey polka dot top with a light blue skirt and black flats. I've been going with a more natural look in my make up lately and I really like it. It's quick, easy and brings out my eyes. Later that evening I went to Eddie's to watch 'Parks and Recreation' new episode about prom. It was okay, it has some funny moments but it could have been better. After Parks we went inside and watched some HGTV. We grabbed some dinner at Wing Stop because I always have a wing craving. After dinner we headed to watch the new film by Wes Anderson, 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' which was just lovely. I had been waiting for such a long time for the movie to come out and when it did it took about a month to get released here in the valley. It was definitely worth the wait and an instant favorite of mine. I hope you all had a great day. I'm going to try and sleep now.


love
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment