Pages

I like cheesy action movies with you..

Wednesday, April 16, 2014



Oh, to be with the one person you love is such a joy. I felt awful today and all I needed was to see my boyfriend and be in his arms again. Eddie and I enjoyed each others company while talking about our day and watching 'The Last Stand' together. It's a cheesy action film that I probably would've never seen on my own time. But, you make sacrifices for the one you love (only kidding).  The movie was cheesy and typical but I actually wanted to know what was going to happen in the end.. so, I guess you could say I was slightly interested in the film. My boyfriend loved it, of course. After a nice evening with him I came home and watched 'The Words' because it was on HBO. It had just started so I figured why not sit down and watch it. It exceeded my expectations, I didn't think I was going to like it at all. The story of an old man's stolen words and a young man's success who found them. It immediately caught my interest and I'm glad I watched the film.

As of right now, I'm just listening to records while I sit and write in bed. I'm going to try and get some homework done in a bit. I am far more interested in reading my book though. I am still reading 'This Side of Paradise' and I plan on finishing it this week. The story of the lost generation seems to relate to me in many ways. Anyways, I just discovered my syllabus from my favorite literature class while attending UT Austin and I really want to re-read them all soon. I hope you all had a great day. I'm going to get some reading done.

Love,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment