Pages

Re-evaluating

Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm moving out of my apartment right now and looking through old things. It's weird how much I've changed and matured just this past year. I've let go of a lot of my friends but I feel like that has made me grow as a person. I've realized who I actually need in my life. Too many people have taken advantage of me because I tend to be overly nice at times. I'm really tired of being stepped on by people which is why I always drift away from them. I've also learned that the people I once thought were important or mattered to me or I guess "considered best friends" never really cared for me at all. I've made many attempts to mend the relationships that I've turned my back on but in the end I realized it doesn't even matter. I'm much better off now than I ever was before. I have a great boyfriend, loyal dog and a wonderful family. What else could you ask for? I can't say that before this I've ever been this happy. I don't think I truly understood happiness until now. I'm ready to move away from Austin. It has done nothing for me. Coming back and hanging out with friends has made me realize that even more. I'm ready to graduate and move on to the next chapter in my life with the people that I love most. I really miss Eddie. It's kind of crazy that I've been away from him for just a day.
Sorry for the rant..

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment