Pages

Positive Changes

Monday, April 14, 2014



It's only been 14 days total since I've changed my routine. I started running and doing a work out video four to five times a week. I've also changed my diet and haven't been eating fast food as much. Of course I didn't get to work out this weekend when I was in Austin but I'm really proud of the changes I'm already seeing in my body. My waist is smaller, my muscles are getting more defined and I'm definitely regaining the strength and stamina I used to have. I feel much healthier and I even look better. My friends made me feel really good this weekend saying they noticed the change without me even mentioning it. So far I've lost 6 pounds. I'm not exactly where I want to be but I'm sure I can get to where I want to be within the next few weeks. I just need to lose eight more pounds, keep toning up and continue to eat better. I hate being that motivational person but if you want to lose weight it's up to you. It can be done really easily. I just take one hour a day to run and work out and it has changed my lifestyle so much. It's much easier to change to a healthy diet and lifestyle in your twenties so I suggest starting now if you aren't already. I want to be healthy and happy for a long time so I figured why not keep up with this routine and do so. Have a good day.
Love
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment