Pages

Hello weekend..

Friday, April 18, 2014


Today I had to work on a bunch of assignments for school that I had been putting off for awhile now. I am all done now and it feels great. I had a test, paper + presentation, assignments plus fiction writing. I'm so glad I finally got it all out of the way. After a busy day filled with homework and Ferdinand I got to hang out with Eddie. We talked, watched Parks, HGTV and cuddled. Tonight's episode of Parks and Recreation was absolutely perfect. I am so sad that this season is coming to an end and I'll have to wait until Fall. Oh well, I had a pretty great day today. My boyfriend is off for the weekend so I plan on spending a lot of time with him. I am going with him to a quince on Saturday which should be interesting meeting more of his family. I'm kind of nervous and don't know what to wear but I'm sure it will be fun. It's also Easter this Sunday which means plenty of family time as well. I hope you have a great and fun-filled weekend. 

Love 
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment